We automatically collect information about your Internet connection, including but not limited to: the name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet; the IP address of the web site from which you linked directly to our Site; the connection speed/screen resolution/browser used; the date and time you accessed our Site; and the pages you visited. This information (“Non-Personal Information”) does not identify you personally. We use this Non-Personal Information to monitor the effectiveness of the Site and to consider potential improvements to the Site.
You are able to view and download certain content displayed on the Site without disclosing any information that, either alone or in combination with other information, can be used to uniquely identify, contact or locate you. However, certain features accessible through the Site may require disclosure of certain PII, depending upon the features you are using.
Effective Date: September 27, 2019
The Terms and Conditions of Use include any posted guidelines or rules applicable to particular Content or Services (as defined below) and, as updated by The Idyllic from time to time, are collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions” and govern the use of the Site. You should carefully read the Terms and Conditions before using the Site. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at http://www.theidyllic.com.au By using the Site, you: (i) acknowledge that you have reviewed and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions; (ii) represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old; and (iii) represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to accept the Terms and Conditions. If you work for or represent a business, you represent and agree that you are authorized by that business to enter into this Agreement on behalf of that business. This is a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to use the Site. The Site is operated from Australia on behalf of The Idyllic. If you choose to access the Site online from locations outside Australia, such conduct is at your own risk and subject to the laws of Australia, and you are responsible for compliance with any local laws. You may not use or export anything (including information) from the Site in violation of AU export laws, regulations or these Terms and Conditions.
If you choose to register as a Registered User, you agree that you will be responsible for maintaining your password as confidential and for any activity that occurs as a result of your enabling or permitting another person or entity to use your password. You agree to immediately notify The Idyllic by one of the methods in Section 5 in the event that (i) your password is lost or stolen, or (ii) you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of any other breach of security related to the Site. The Idyllic is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the provisions of this section.
– Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right, privacy right, or publicity right of any person or entity. By uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any Content, you represent and warrant that you have all rights to take such action with respect to the Content;
– Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive;
– Impersonate another person or entity, including without limitation, a representative of The Idyllic or its officers, directors, employees or agents, falsely represent or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity, or forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers that would disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through the Site;
– Use the Site or Services for any purpose or in any manner that violates any local, state or federal law or regulation or the law or regulation of any foreign government;
– Directly or indirectly, intentionally disrupt or interfere with the Site in any manner that may materially adversely affect The Idyllic or any third party; or
– Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit without authorization any material that contains personal or private information concerning any third party person or entity, including without limitation, phone number(s) or addresses, credit/debit cards, calling cards, account numbers, social security numbers, passwords or other similar information.
Engaging in any of the foregoing prohibited actions may result, at The Idyllic sole discretion, in cancellation of the Registered User’s registration and other remedies, and The Idyllic shall have no liability to the Registered User.
The Content on the Site is owned by The Idyllic and third parties and is protected by the Australian Copyright Act of 1976, as amended, and the copyright laws of other countries. Certain materials are used by permission of their respective owners. The Content of the Site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without the prior written permission of The Idyllic, except that, subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions, The Idyllic authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the Content provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. Modification or use of Content for any other purpose is a violation of the rights of The Idyllic, or third parties.
“The Idyllic” (and any and all associated logos, slogans, other trademarks and source-identifying devices (“Trademarks”) used by The Idyllic in conjunction with the Services and products offered on the Site) are Trademarks in which The Idyllic claims priority and ownership (“The Idyllic Trademarks”). Other Trademarks not owned by The Idyllic are used with the permission of their respective owners. You agree not to use or display any Trademarks without the prior written consent of The Idyllic or the owner of such Trademark or use any mark, logo, slogan or other source-identifying device that is confusingly similar to a Trademark owned by The Idyllic or a third party.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(2), The Idyllic designated agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement in connection with the Site may be reached at Info@theidyllic.com.au. To file a notice of infringement with The Idyllic, the requirements specified in Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 must be fulfilled.
Unless The Idyllic and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the City (or parish) of your residence. If the claim or controversy is for $10,000 or less, The Idyllic agrees that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator(s), through a telephonic hearing or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If the claim or controversy exceeds $10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the award of the arbitrator(s) shall be accompanied by a statement of the reasons upon which the award is based.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE INDICATES THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOREGOING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
Effective Date: July 25, 2012.
- Promotional offers may not be combined with other offers in the same order including, but not limited to, bulk discount pricing, sale prices and/or coupon codes. The higher discount will be applied in the cart.
- Promotional discounts are nontransferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- Promotional discounts are only available while supplies last.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.